This is predicated at the path "Calculus of adaptations" taught at Peking collage from 2006 to 2010 for complex undergraduate to graduate scholars majoring in arithmetic. The e-book includes 20 lectures protecting either the theoretical heritage fabric in addition to an considerable choice of functions.
- Techniques in Differentiation: An Introduction to Elementary Calculus
- Duality System in Applied Mechanics and Optimal Control (Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics)
- Harnack Inequalities for Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Introduction to Abstract Analysis (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Partial Differential Equations: An Introduction to Theory and Applications
Extra info for A Second Course in Calculus
Rated 5 – based on votes of