This is predicated at the path "Calculus of adaptations" taught at Peking college from 2006 to 2010 for complicated undergraduate to graduate scholars majoring in arithmetic. The booklet includes 20 lectures overlaying either the theoretical history fabric in addition to an considerable number of purposes.
- Several Complex Variables and Complex Manifolds I (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Advances in Stability Theory at the End of the 20th Century (Stability and Control: Theory, Methods and Applications)
- Ergodic Theory: Advances in Dynamical Systems
- Lévy Processes and Stochastic Calculus (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- Fatou Type Theorems: Maximal Functions and Approach Regions (Progress in Mathematics)
Extra info for Advanced Calculus: Differential Calculus and Stokes' Theorem (De Gruyter Textbook)
Rated 5 – based on votes of