This is predicated at the path "Calculus of adaptations" taught at Peking collage from 2006 to 2010 for complicated undergraduate to graduate scholars majoring in arithmetic. The publication comprises 20 lectures protecting either the theoretical history fabric in addition to an considerable choice of functions.
- Introductory Mathematical Analysis for Business, Economics and Life and Social Sciences (Arab World Editions)
- Menahem Max Schiffer: Selected Papers Volume 1: Selected Papers Vol. 1 (Contemporary Mathematicians)
- Spectral Theory and Geometry (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Adventures in Mostly Calculus Mathematics
- Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their Applications (Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Pseudo-Differential Operators (Series on Analysis, Applications and Computation)
Rated 5 – based on votes of