This relies at the direction "Calculus of adaptations" taught at Peking collage from 2006 to 2010 for complicated undergraduate to graduate scholars majoring in arithmetic. The booklet comprises 20 lectures masking either the theoretical heritage fabric in addition to an considerable choice of purposes.
- Complex Tori (Progress in Mathematics)
- Dimension Theory of Hyperbolic Flows (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Nonlinear Control Systems and Power System Dynamics (The International Series on Asian Studies in Computer and Information Science)
- Nonlinear Differential Equations: Invariance, Stability, and Bifurcation
- Gibbs Measures and Phase Transitions (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Applied Complex Variables for Scientists and Engineers
Rated 5 – based on votes of