By Hongzhe Sun
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth is a vital assessment of the organic chemistry of those 3 parts, with contributions from a world panel of specialists. themes lined include:
- chemistry of As, Sb and Bi
- biological chemistry of arsenic
- biological chemistry of Sb and Bi
- arsenic and antimony speciation in environmental and organic samples
- arsenic in conventional chinese language medicine
- arsenic in aquifers
- biomethylation of As, Sb and Bi
- uptake of metalloids via cells
- bismuth complexes of porphyrins and their strength in clinical applications
- Helicobacter pylori and bismuth
- metabolism of arsenic trioxide in blood of the intense promyelocytic leukemia patients
- anticancer homes of As, Sb and Bi
- radio-Bi in melanoma therapy
- genotoxicity of As, Sb and Bi
- metallomics as a brand new process for As, Sb and Bi
- metalloproteomics for As, Sb and Bi
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth conveys the basic elements of the bioinorganic chemistry of those 3 parts, making this booklet a precious supplement to extra basic bioinorganic chemistry texts and extra really good topical reports. it's going to discover a position at the bookshelves of practitioners, researchers and scholars operating in bioinorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry.
Read Online or Download Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Nutrition in melanoma Prevention and remedy comprises articles that have been awarded via top researchers and physicians within the box of dietary oncology. lots of the past convention court cases on meals and melanoma have dealt essentially with the difficulty of the function of nutrition in melanoma prevention.
The ebook addresses controversies relating to the origins of melanoma and gives ideas to melanoma administration and prevention. It expands upon Otto Warburg's famous thought that each one melanoma is a disorder of strength metabolism. in spite of the fact that, Warburg didn't hyperlink his conception to the "hallmarks of melanoma" and therefore his concept was once discredited.
Molecular foundation of organic job records the court cases of a symposium at the Molecular foundation of organic task held in Caracas, Venezuela, July 11-17, 1971. This used to be the 1st assembly of the Pan-American organization of Biochemical Societies (PAABS), and was once equipped by means of the Asociacion Venezolana de Bioquimica.
A thought-provoking exploration of deleterious mutations within the human genome and their results on human wellbeing and fitness regardless of all the complicated mechanisms mobile employs to deal with its DNA with the maximum care, a child human consists of approximately a hundred new mutations, originated of their mom and dad, approximately 10 of that are deleterious.
- Stearoyl-CoA Desaturase Genes in Lipid Metabolism
- Metabolic Bone Disease and Clinically Related Disorders
- Aware Food Choices: Bridging the Gap Between Consumer Knowledge About Nutritional Requirements and Nutritional Information (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Calcium Binding Proteins (Wiley Series in Protein and Peptide Science)
- Signaling Pathways and Molecular Mediators in Metastasis
- Advances in Pharmacology: 44
Extra info for Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth