By Gianni Ciofani,Virgilio MATTOLI
Boron Nitride Nanotubes in Nanomedicine compiles, for the 1st time in one quantity, the entire details wanted via researchers drawn to this promising kind of clever nanoparticles and their functions in biomedicine. Boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs) symbolize an cutting edge and intensely interesting category of nanomaterials.
After introducing BNNTs and explaining their practise and review, the e-book indicates how the actual, chemical, piezoelectric and biocompatibility homes of those nanotubes provide upward thrust to their capability makes use of in biomedicine. facts is out there (from either in vitro and in vivo investigations) for the way BNNTs should be precious in biomedical and nanomedicine functions similar to healing functions, tissue regeneration, nanovectors for drug supply, and intracellular nanotransducers.
- Covers more than a few promising biomedical BNNT applications
- Provides nice worth not only to lecturers but additionally researchers in fields akin to fabrics technological know-how, molecular biology, pharmacology, biomedical engineering, and biophysical sciences
- Offers facts for a way BNNTs will be valuable in biomedical and nanomedicine functions corresponding to treatment, tissue regeneration, nanovectors for drug supply, and intracellular nanotransducers
- Incorporates, for the 1st time in one quantity, the entire info wanted through researchers drawn to this promising kind of shrewdpermanent nanoparticles and their functions in biomedicine
Read or Download Boron Nitride Nanotubes in Nanomedicine (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
This thesis constitutes a close research of practical nanostructures (ferromagnetic, superconducting, metal and semiconducting) fabricated through concentrated electron/ion beam precipitated deposition suggestions. The nanostructures have been grown utilizing diversified precursor fabrics resembling Co2(CO)8, Fe2(CO)9, W(CO)6, (CH3)3Pt(CpCH3) and have been characterised by means of a variety of strategies.
Bargains facts, examples, and purposes aiding using the mechanical threshold tension (MTS) version Written via Paul S. Follansbee, a global authority within the box, this ebook explores the underlying thought, mechanistic foundation, and implementation of the mechanical threshold pressure (MTS) version.
"A pedagogical gem…. Professor Readey replaces ‘black-box’ motives with special, insightful derivations. A wealth of functional program examples and workout difficulties supplement the exhaustive insurance of kinetics for all fabric periods. " –Prof. Rainer Hebert, collage of Connecticut"Prof.
Lipid-Based Nanocarriers for Drug supply and prognosis explores the current country of well-known lipid-based nanoparticulate supply platforms, corresponding to good lipid nanoparticles (SLN), nanostructured lipid vendors (NLC), nanoliposomes, micelles, nanoemulsions, nanosuspensions and lipid nanotubes. many of the forms of lipids that may be exploited for drug supply and their chemical composition and physicochemical features are reviewed intimately, besides their characterization features and results in their dimensions on drug supply platforms habit in-vitro and in-vivo.
- Biomedical Nanosensors (Pan Stanford Series on Biomedical Nanotechnology)
- Glass Transition, Dynamics and Heterogeneity of Polymer Thin Films (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Bio-inspired Structured Adhesives: Biological Prototypes, Fabrication, Tribological Properties, Contact Mechanics, and Novel Concepts (Biologically-Inspired Systems)
- Membrane Biophysics (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Engineering Plasticity: The Commonwealth and International Library: Structures and Solid Body Mechanics Division (C.I.L.)
Extra info for Boron Nitride Nanotubes in Nanomedicine (Micro and Nano Technologies)