This is predicated at the direction "Calculus of adaptations" taught at Peking college from 2006 to 2010 for complicated undergraduate to graduate scholars majoring in arithmetic. The publication comprises 20 lectures masking either the theoretical historical past fabric in addition to an ample choice of functions.
- Ergodic Theory (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- Pluripotential Theory: Cetraro, Italy 2011, Editors: Filippo Bracci, John Erik Fornæss (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Thomas' Calculus: Early Transcendentals in SI Units
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Nonlinear Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (Universitext)
Extra info for Cohomological Aspects in Complex Non-Kähler Geometry (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Rated 5 – based on votes of