This relies at the direction "Calculus of adaptations" taught at Peking collage from 2006 to 2010 for complicated undergraduate to graduate scholars majoring in arithmetic. The publication comprises 20 lectures protecting either the theoretical heritage fabric in addition to an plentiful selection of purposes.
- An Informal Introduction to Stochastic Calculus with Applications
- Finite Element Solution of Boundary Value Problems: Theory and Computation (Computer Science and Applied Mathematics)
- The Calculus Gallery: Masterpieces from Newton to Lebesgue
- Stochastic Calculus for Fractional Brownian Motion and Applications (Probability and Its Applications)
- Handbook of CO₂ in Power Systems (Energy Systems)
Additional info for Continuous-Time Markov Chains and Applications: A Two-Time-Scale Approach: 37 (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability)
Rated 5 – based on votes of